Soul Flight Ministry is a Christian-based recovery/discipleship program for women who struggle with chemical dependency, domestic violence, homelessness, and emotional/psychological disorders (dual-diagnosis). Our educational, structured, and safe environment enables growth in the spirit, mind, and body by incorporating:
- Pastoral recovery/discipleship counseling
- Christian-based peer mentoring
- Biblical curriculum with a specific focus on "Covenants" and their relation to freedom and slavery.
Emphasis is also placed on the New Testament concept of God's "Agape" love, and its supreme place in our hearts for ultimate purpose and satisfaction.
(Matthew 22:36-40, 1 John 4:8)
- Mandatory Church Attendance on Sundays
- Christ-centric 12-Step group meetings and individual study
- Volunteer work